ABE DENIED EX-COMFORT WOMEN’S TESTIMONIES March 6, 2007Posted by TAMAGAWABOAT in Blogroll, COMFORT WOMAN, History.
Prime Minister ABE Shinzo said there is no need for Japan to make a fresh apology for forcing women from other parts of Asia into sexual servitude for the Japanese military during the war, even if the U.S. Congress passes a resolution calling on him to do so.
“We will not apologize because of a resolution,” Abe told the House of Councilors Budget Committee, referring to the draft resolution on the table at the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee. ”The draft resolution is not based on objective facts nor does it reflect the Japanese government’s responses so far,” he said.
Abe reiterated he will stand by the government’s 1993 statement acknowledging and apologizing for the forced recruitment (*in wide sense) of what Japan euphemistically referred to as “comfort women” in Korean Peninsula and China. He was responding to a question from a Democratic Party of Japan lawmaker. Abe made the remarks after drawing a strong protest from South Korea by saying last week there is no evidence to back claims that the Japanese military used coercion to force the women into frontline brothels.
Tokyo, in the 1993 statement issued by then Chief Cabinet Secretary KONO Yohei , acknowledged the Imperial Japanese Army was involved in forcing(*in a wide sense) women in Asia into sexual servitude for its soldiers at frontline brothels.
*”forcing” in a wide sense: for example, though the person didn’t want to be a prostitute, she had no choice but to be a prostitute because of family circumstances. There is not evidence to prove that military police men visited each house and kidnapped women against their intentions. However, KONO Yohei’s statement acknowledged that Japanese military had something to do with recruitments.
Testimony is not evidence. Testimony is always required its credibility. Testimony is always required its proof. There is no evidence to prove that Japanese military forced prostitution on ex-comfort women at all. There is not even testimony that someone saw they were kidnapped by someone. Their testimonies have often been changed. Their testimonies are not consistency. Who can trust their testimoies? There are many evidences to prove that ex-comfort women applied for the job by their intentions.
| PHOTOS OF NANKING MASSACRE | THE NEWS OF NANJING MASSACRE | THE TRUTH OF NANJING MASSACRE | ANTI-JAPAN EDUCATION IN CHINA | THE PEACEFUL NEW YEAR 1938 IN NANJING | “RAPE OF NANKING” is “FAKE OF NANKING” | NOBODY WITNESSED MURDERS ACTUALLY | RABE IS NANJING’s SUGIHARA!? NO WAY!! | TESTIMONY IS NOT EVIDENCE | TED LEONSIS SCATTERS THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION |JAPAN FOUGHT AGAINST NAZIS IN CHINA | THE PROPOSAL FOR FILM “NANKING” |“NANKING” is Documentary or Propaganda? |